Two forms of ID are required when opening a contract with us, one of which must be a photo ID (passport or driving licence) and the other should be a utility bill less than 3 months old. You will also need to pay your first month’s rental charge.

Category: About

← What do I need to open a contract?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>